Yalla, lets play what if tag as Qwaider said… I’ve been asked to answer what will happen to my blog if I return to Amman.Tag rules:
State 5 things. at least. And tag 3 people … simple No??
Yalla… what will happen to Maioush if I go to Amman:
- The blog will have less posts (no time ya jama3a, I have sooooo many things to do there) 🙂 bs, I’ll try cuz there will be so much to talk about too 🙂
- You’ll hear waaaaaay less stories about my cooking adventures (thank god for shawerma and falafel, and of course, my teata and 3ammati) LOL!
- A lot of complaining about the traffic in Amman, and how people don’t follow the rules when it comes to driving (3ala asas enni jay el mn USA ya3ni zai elli 3an jad) HAHAHA
- There will be a special section for my comics about issues in Jordan issues, and god knows how much are those 😀
- My adventures of me getting lost, I’m the queen if getting lost in Jordan (well, here too, but I end up finding my way when I reach the freeway 🙂 ), I end up in the weirdest places you can ever think of, I’ll tell you guys about it in my next post I promise 😀
- (I THINK) Maioush will be no longer anonymous, I’ll meet with some of my friends I met though this blog 🙂 , I think that will be great right??
So what will happen to your blog:
Nido if [you found out that you are pregnant with twins 🙂 ]
Angry Husband if [your wife came back to her senses and your not angry anymore]
Mohannad if [your wife finds out about your blog LOOOOOOL! J/k 😀 no really if Jordan became the best country ever with NOOOOOOOOOO problems (man what are you gonna rant about 😀 ) ]